Monday, February 7, 2011

Gwyn from HK.

I totally forgot to share Queen Gwyn's weekly words of wisdom from GOOP. How fitting is it that the first subscription post I get after signing up is about Hong Kong? Like I said, we are meant to be BFFs. So what does Gwyn recommend as the must-go places? Oh you know, a Michelin three star restaurant here, a couple of members-only clubs there, no biggie.

"The Kee Club is another worthwhile members club to visit. Try to go with a friend who is a member, or twist a concierge’s arm. The club is like an elegant old house with a lounge, game room, library, dining room and salon. The night I went, I had a great time dancing in their club."

Oh my god, I'm going to call up my 3 best friends who are all members and arrange a reunion there this summer. I can't believe I've lived in Hong Kong for 14 years without knowing this place existed. Thanks Gwyn for discovering this overlooked gem! You're the best!

No comments: